Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Reading Goal for 2013

24 books; that's roughly two a month. Surely I can handle that, although I averaged about one a month this year even with being off from work. :( I did read parts of several other things but did not actually finish reading them. I've found I've read a lot less since I got the tablet, and I although I can read my Kindle books on it, I prefer to read the Kindle, but don't tend to pack both with me. Most of my reading is done out and about at doctor's offices and the like, or waiting for the bus. I don't normally just sit in my house and read. That needs to change. What's the point of having thousands of books at home, both print and electronic, if you don't read them? :)

No comments: