Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

*Facepalm*

So my little finger on my right hand has been randomly spasming lately, and last night I mentioned it to a friend on the phone. He pointed out that it could be from the carpal tunnel that had returned in that hand years after my surgery. It started doing it a little while ago and suddenly I realised that of course using the walker to ambulate for over eight weeks now would certainly exacerbate my existing issue. Sometimes it takes me awhile to get the obvious.

On a brighter note, I actually have been reading tonight. I am reading The Hangman's Daughter by Oliver Pötzsch. It's an historical mystery set in seventeenth-century Bavaria, and so far it seems like it will be very good. The author writes in a style that puts you directly into the setting. I am right past the murder, at the beginning if the investigation, but I am already enjoying the book. I also have the second on my Kindle, and there's at least one other.

I think for now, though, I am going to turn in for the night, even though it's a bit early. It's been a full couple of days and tomorrow should prove to be as well. Good night.

No comments: